Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PSALM 25

My bet is - many of us have a few "skeletons in our closets"...things we did when we were younger that we keep buried and shut off from our present lives... but they still haunt us from time to time. Listen to these words from Psalm 25-  "Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord."

Wow ...those last words kept me up last night! Even though God knows all about our past, present and future, He remembers us according to his love for us not according to what we have done! In God's eyes there are no skeletons rattling around kicking up shame. There is only love for us expressed in forgiveness.

When I pondered what photo would express God's unconditional love...  here is the first thing that came to mind!

Gabe my delightful Standard Poodle,
who always welcomed and loved me no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment