Saturday, March 9, 2013

John 14:1-6

C.S. Lewis said there are only three conclusions to the question of who Jesus is... He is either crazy, a liar or the Truth. Ponder these words of Jesus, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms... I am going there to prepare a place for you...and I will come and take you there with me." Thomas asked, "How can we know the way to this place?" Jesus replied, "I am the way, and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." No one ever claimed Jesus was crazy. And if he was just a liar, would his followers be willing to die for him. Would the Church, Jesus founded,  still alive and active in the world, if it was all based on lies. Logically you are left with the third option - He is the real deal!

Here is the farm house where I grew up. Plenty of rooms...prepared for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment