Tuesday, January 1, 2013

PSALM 94

Evil comes in powerful graphic imagines today...violence, death, and abuse ... but here in Psalm 94 evil is described  with these phrases:
the proud, arrogant, boasting, oppressors of widows, aliens and murderers of the fatherless. I recently read, there have been  an estimated 163 million fetus/infant girls aborted because of the "One Child" per family  government rule in the Far East. That equals all the women in the USA....evil abounds...not just in the high profile TV news stories, but in the everyday of all of us. Some believe God doesn't notice ... What a foolish thought! God not only notices but also acts to bring  evil down into a pit! And for those who place their trust in God alone? ... "When I said, 'My foot is slipping,' your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your comfort brought joy to my soul." Who plots evil? Who seeks God's support and comfort? God knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment