Monday, June 18, 2012

RAMBLING RRR

It is hard to say goodbye to friends who have walked with you for sixteen years... well that is goodbye to living in the same community... but  not saying goodbye to friendship.

Somehow I know it is the right time to pull up stakes here and plant them in a new place... the Holy Spirit has a way of preparing you for new seasons in your life... and providing the strength and energy to make the transition. Even as my friendships here grow in different ways, I look forward with joy to the new friendships I am forming in my new ministry setting - with the people of the new/old Orlando Presbyterian Church.

May my new friends and old friends pray for each other and also the "roaming retired rev"... {...now where did I pack the keys to my portable safe?...will I really need this winter sweater in Florida?}

RRR

No comments:

Post a Comment