Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FISH AND BLESSINGS



"Hey Louie, shut your mouth when you eat!"

Carp swimming in Raystown Lake waiting for the hand out....


Christ has certainly taken the brakes off, when it comes to getting me to Florida. My house sold in less then a week, in fact I signed the contract minutes before the for sale sign was in the front yard!  I am 75% packed, thanks to good friends. The "moving" auction is this Monday night at 5:00pm at my house... to sell all the stuff I will not be taking into a small apartment.

I love and feel so loved by the Thomas Faith Family. And I feel like I am walking into a new Faith Family that already flows mutually with love. God could not be any more kind or generous to me.
Thanks be to Jesus Christ!

P.S. I am taking Thursday off from packing in order to go on a photo trip... I wonder what I will be posting tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment