Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PSALM 73 " MAD AT GOD?"

Have you ever been mad at God? You are suffering while the arrogant fool prospers! ... So you lash out at God for the injustice of life! That is the frame of mind for this psalm...  Here is how the author describes his anger: "When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant' I was a brute beast before you. Yet I am always with You; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with Your counsel, and afterward You will take me into glory." Bottom line - It is OK to be mad at God... the Lord can handle our rage and love us through it. And by the way, the author is reminded that in the end, God's justice always will prevail.

I was perhaps a bit too close to this beast at Cluster State Park, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment