Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PSALM 39


We need to get over ourselves! We are like a speck of dust in the grand cosmos...here today and gone tomorrow! "...let me know how fleeting is my life... the span of my years is as nothing before you... Each man's life is but a breath. He heaps up wealth, not knowing who will get it {when he dies}.But now, Lord what do I look for? My hope is in you." Knowing who holds your life and where you will spend eternity, frees us from fear of death and allows us to truly LIVE this life to the fullest...all the while knowing Christ provides.


This will be the final resting place of my ashes at Birmingham Cemetery,
West Chester Pa. But this will NOT be my home! God has something exciting in store for this ol' broad in the life to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment