Monday, September 29, 2014

What are you thinking...?

What have you been pondering today? Besides planning my meals for today and worried about -will I make it back to the car before it pours buckets of water on my head...   I have been pondering the oncoming 2nd Reformation in the Church....the many crashing waves of cultural change hitting the institutional  Church ... the fist clinched grip of those holding onto the memories of "church" 40+ years ago ... and yet the deep spiritual hunger of the de-churched and non- churched. How will Christ reshape his Church as an instrument to reach hungry souls? This bird appears deep in thought, but is most likely as clueless as I am when it comes to seeing God's big picture! I just hope I can keep up with God's rapidly unfolding plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment