Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas

To all of you that follow my Roaming Retired Reverend Blog, thank you for participating in my ramblings this past year and a half.  You have listened and watched my reflections both in words and in digital pixels, and I thank you!

It is now three days away from Christmas and it is 85 degrees outside my door! Yes I am still adjusting to living in Florida! But the joy of faith, family and ministry fill my heart! May you know that same joy that only Jesus Christ can bring to our souls.


I am taking a break not only from Facebook but also my blog... come January 1st I will be back to daily posts on both. I start with thoughts around the New Testament book of Ephesians. Oh the challenge to find photos that fit with the lofty themes of this glorious Word of God!

Here is the family that gives me so much JOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment