Sunday, October 13, 2013

Grace passed along ..

It was 2010 and on the way home from a road trip to Yellowstone, we pulled off the main highway at a small town in Nebraska. Finding an old drug store that was turned into a restaurant, we settled in for lunch. I noticed a sign that offered "gift cards" for dinning.  As we paid the bill, I asked to purchase a gift card. I filled it out as given by "the love of Christ" and handed it back to the cashier. She looked puzzled, until I told her to give the gift card to someone that came into the dinner ...someone who looked like they needed a gift of grace. I wonder who received this gift? Lord, whoever it was, may their lives continue to be blessed by your grace even as You continue to bless me with your grace every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment